Monday 14 September 2009

First Day Back

I was hoping that today was going to be a sort of ease into having to do work again - i.e. admin, not actual lessons (I can't believe I just said I hoped for admin! Ugh!). But we actually had lessons today.
Still, they weren't the most difficult ever. Definitely beginning of year lessons.

Unfourtunatly, one of my favourite lessons has been moved to a classroom entirely too small - we are a class of 22, this classroom was built for 18. And I'm right by the door, so always have to lean forward when people want to get past.

One of my (not so favourite) lessons was moved to a bigger classroom - which completely unecessary, as we are a class of 10 and didn't even fill our last room. Ah well, the joys of being a second year.

Anyhoo, it was nice seeing people again - someone from the year below in my old school turned up, which was a surprise! Still a year below, so I shan't see much of her.

The boy I like is still there - why would he leave when he has someone like me to look at? (joke!) I began dreaming near the end of summer that he would come back and start to like me back. But, we are still just casual friends. Ah well, I wasn't really expecting anything to change, and I'm not going to kill myself because of it (still, if you could see him!)

We had work to do at home today. On the first day! But it's not hard. I'm just getting into my complaining routine. I'll try not to bore you with it too much.

Ah, I'll survive. I may even enjoy it! (on a blue moon with the stars in alignment perhaps!)

Toodles! (Toodles? Toodles?! Who am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment