Wednesday 16 September 2009

Hand Aura

Just a little while ago I found a tip to help you (me) see our hand auras. Unfortunately the bookmarking didn't save it properly (not happy...) so I can't link to the place. But if you recognise where its from, please say.

  • Take a few breaths, and relax.
  • Hold your hands a little way apart, and then rub them vigourously together until they warm up a bit.
  • Then, hold them in front of a light/white-coloured surface, and soften your gaze.
  • Your should see something like black or grey 'strings' joining the fingers (and possibly palms).
  • This is (I think) where the energy of your two hands is interacting.
  • You can then try and extend what you are able to see to the rest of your hands, and then so on.

Just a little tip I found. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment