Wednesday 9 September 2009

A New Beginning

Well how's this for a first post? Mam just got a new job (for the next six months anyhoo) and now we are all going out to dinner to celebrate! Her old job will still be there when she finishes this new one, if she wants it of course, or she can stick with the new one.



This news came just as I was wondering whether it was time for tea, and now we are going out to dinner. Also, when I went to get a bag to take my necessities in and decided to choose one that housed one of my Tarot decks (they didn't mind), the first card that was on top was the Princess of Chalices! I decided to take it with me because it symbolises new beginning, seeing clearly and hope for the future. Also, the design of the card is just so pretty!



I hope we go somewhere nice for dinner. Just last night I was thinking about wanting to wear my nice black and white dress, and today I get the chance too. Pity I cut myself when shaving, but it doesn't hurt.



I think this will be a very good thing for Mam, although a bit of a change. It's a slight pity that she will have to work in a building that she's not best fond of, but if she likes the job then it won't matter.


All these little things seem to bode well for her new beginning. Fingers crossed it stays so!

No comments:

Post a Comment